black t shirt
Throwing an Elmo birthday party is definitely one of the popular choices of party themes you can throw for your kid’s birthday. And if kids are obsessed with Elmo as much as they do watching the Sesame Street Show, you can try out this amazing party theme.
Cute and funny as he is, you can also include Elmo’s friends such as big bird, Abby Cadabby who loves magic, Bert, Count Von Count and many more! For this amazing party theme, simply check out some list of resources that I’ve gather below.
Elmo Birthday Party Invitation
Get a plain card stock or blank colored paper. For your invitation design, you can choose to fold the paper half or leave as it is at your own desirable size. You can also choose to fold the paper in such a way that it looks like a door by folding both end together (whichever width or height that is smaller) but make sure both side have equivalent length. Use measurement ruler before folding them. Snap a photo of your kids with Elmo and his friends. Place it at the cover page or whichever you think its suitable. Further decorate them with some ribbon or drawing, and write down your invitation content. Whichever design that is suitable, you choose to laminate the invitation, place them on envelope or both, and deliver them to your guest.
As much as possible, let your kids to participate in doing his/her birthday invitation too.
Elmo Birthday Party Decoration
If your kids are obsessed with Sesame Street, throwing out a party decoration is definitely something your kids will love to do. Whichever craft or party decoration that your kids can join and have fun together, let him/her to participate too. After all, its your child birthday party!
Imagine how amazed your guest can be including parents and their kids, and they will simply love it!!! This will create the best atmosphere that suit your Elmo birthday party theme.And don’t rush doing it. With some creativity and time, you and your family can really make it even more ‘happening’. Check out some list of ideas you can do, below.
1. Make some Elmo face party craft using suitable maroon size paper, drawing material and paper craft accessories such as rubber band and eye miniature. Include other Sesame Street characters too. Hang them around your party area or deliver them as a party favor for your guest.
2. Snap some picture of yours kids wearing Sesame Street detroit tigers detroit tigers hawaiian shirt including Elmo doll and Sesame Street toys. Put the picture on the frame and place them around your party area for decoration. It can be at the entrance door, table or even wall.
3. Make your own Elmo theme, triangular party streamer using stacks of color paper.Make sure you use a template to draw a triangle before cutting them so that all of your cutting is identical. Draw, or cut and paste some pictures of Elmo and his friends from Sesame Street that you printed out online. You can also add sticker for the decoration. Puncture a hole on each triangle or use tape to attach a string from one triangle to another. Hang them across the ceiling.
4. Create colorful atmosphere by hanging balloon around your party area. You can also make your own helium balloon arch using string that is already secure from both end, or non-helium balloon arch using thin aluminum wire (to make a arch and then attached both end with a string on a pole), 2 pole (to make a balloon column) and PVC pipe to stand the pole. This decoration will take sometimes but it is worth making them.
Elmo Birthday Party Games and Activities
Your invitation and decoration all set up? That’s great! Its time to plan out some fun games and activities. This is also another important elements for a party because its all about getting everyone to participate too. Imagine having guest of yours at the party and not having any game and activities idea, and it will definitely turn out to be very quiet and boring atmosphere.Young kids are usually hyperactive, and they will able to interact with other kids better and they will simply love it!
Remember, every kids is a winners. Give them some token of appreciation for participating even if they do not wins the game.Here some list of ideas you can do, below.
1. Missing Elmo: A treasure hunt is indeed a fun game for kids. Gather all Elmo toys and party favor around your party area, and let the kids to go and search for them. Pair them in group of two or three. You can customize the game such that it is a mission game.
2. Dance Contest:Get the kids to dance while playing Sesame Street music on audio player.When the music stop, the kids must freeze their movement. Last person to stand the dance floor, wins the game. You can also adjust the level of difficulty by blending ‘Simon Says’ Game but this time round its ‘Elmo says’ game instead.
You can see more: lưới an toàn
write by Amelinda