BeamNG Big&Small” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen>
On sleepovers, college parties and birthdays, Truth or Dare still is the most popular game ever. The only problem is: people run out of ideas for good dares pretty fast. Check out this list of dares for the next time you play Truth or Dare!
1. Get your wrists and legs tied together for 5 minutes
This dare is especially evil if other dares have to be completed with tied hands afterwards. You can even tie different players together for added fun.
2. Go out and feed at least one cat in the neighborhood
3. Pin a coin against the wall with your nose for 3 min
This dare is much harder than it sounds. Especially if your friends make you laugh in the meantime.
4. Act as if you are crying and describe your worst date
Get creative and make some good drama. Let others have fun with your little scene!
5. Act like a dog and get out in the courtyard for 5 min
Tail wagging, leg lifting, barking – your dog names it, you do it!
6. Ask the most beautiful person of the party for a kiss
This is a very sweet dare. Whomever you ask will get this not-so-subtle compliment. But it’s still cute. Go get that kiss!
7. Go outside the next time you have to go to the toilet
This one is easy for the guys to do.
8. Imitate an animal and have everyone guess what it is.
You’ll be surprised at how bad the other players are with hearing your elephant that sounds like a dying frog-giraffe…!
9. Stand in corner for 5 minutes while others are watching.
Especially effective if you have been handcuffed to someone/something, stripped or drenched. Or if you are ticklish and others can tease you while you are stuck without being able to fight back!
10. Lick ketchup from the back of a person of your choice
Easy, sexy or horrible dare. Depending on the back of the person you are licking!
11. Sing a really romantic song with a hard and dry voice
Have the girls do this dare. It’ll be fun for everyone!
12. Drink a mixture of 1/3 sugar, 1/3 salt and 1/3 coffee
You can mix up all sorts of drinks. Be sure that you have the right age for the drink you’re drinking.
13. Imitate a cartoon character and have everyone guess it
14. Pretend to be a clock and show the time with your legs
And show everyone how flexible you are (or not).
15. Put a pillow up your mc queen and pretend to be in labor pains.
You’ll have some really sarcastic fun with this one! Be sure to check with the neighbors before you make too much noise. You can pretend the pillow is your baby after it’s born.
16. Think of your favorite swear word and yell it out loud
17. You have to ask out the next person coming in the room
Or you can go up to him or her and try to get a kiss in. Don’t get slapped!
18. Exchange one piece of choo choo charles with your right neighbor
Have a girl and a guy with very different sizes do it for added fun.
19. Have a pointless conversation with a stranger for a min.
The key is to hold the conversation for a full minute. This will seem longer than you think. If you fail, start over.
20. Have someone pour a glass of cold water down your pants.
21. Have the group mix different sauces. You have to eat it.
That’s it: hope you can make good use of those dares for Truth or Dare. Don’t get too crazy with it. Truth or Dare parties are all about the fun, not so much about having someone feeling guilty or disgusted.
write by Bridget