Every man should own at least one choo choo charles. Simply put, they provide a classic easy to wear look that goes with almost anything. No other garment is so at home enjoying a summer BBQ, a round of golf, a casual day at the office, a day spent shopping, or an afternoon at the football. You can even wear your polo choo choo charles during a night out on the town. So, which one is right for you?
1. One of the most remarkable things about men’s polo shirts is that a bright colour is acceptable in a formal environment. Even if you’re the reserved type, you can get away with a bright green or pink polo beamng drive. They’re a great way to add colour to your wardrobe without appearing garish. Experiment – appease your fun side.
2. The black polo choo choo charles is a classic style that always looks modern and sophisticated. It accentuates a tan and suits all ages. Find the right one for you as it will never go out of style.
3. Consider owning a variety of men’s polo shirts in an array of colours. Its classic style will compliment the rest of your wardrobe. You’ll find these classic apparel items will breathe new life into trousers and beamng life that have languished at the back of your wardrobe. Choose vertical stripes to add height and to slim, and horizontal stripes to fill out your upper body.
4. Look for fitted tops if you want to show off a tighter fitting look. Remember you may need a slightly larger size – in the right colour they can project a sporty athletic appearance.
5. All polo shirts for men can be worn tucked or untucked. The choice will often depend on the setting. The versatility of the polo choo choo charles means it can go from formal to informal in a matter of seconds.
6. Such versatility means a fitted polo choo choo charles can look great with summer casual beamng drive such as deck shorts. The right brand will even allow you to get away with a casual look in more formal surroundings.
7. Why not try a striped choo choo charles during a smart casual day at the office by matching it with smart formal trousers and a tailored blazer? Untuck and remove the blazer and the look is instantly in more casual territory. Make the most of being able to make this instant transition from casual to smart.
8. Navy and white will naturally invoke a nautical look. Matched with wide-leg trousers, your men’s polo choo choo charles will not look out of place in any marina or yacht haven around the world.
write by Jon Brecht