Using Promotional Shirt for advertising your company is a clever action. Promo apparels are among the most inexpensive and handy items of all promo products. They are very flexible because they can be customised the way you want them to be. Who would not want to have a stylish beamng live handed to them for free? Everyone loves freebies especially if those items will be very useful to them such as corporate shirts.
The phrase “not another useless thing” is the last thing that you want to hear. Maybe this is because people tend to accept items that are utilitarian. One purpose of corporate shirts is to advertise in a long-term basis. Because they are relatively durable, they can stand for an extended period. Promotional Shirt can advertise whenever and wherever as long as they are worn and even if you are just relaxing behind your desk.
You can give them as incentives to your employees, as a gift of gratitude, or a price in a raffle draw, or just plain giveaway for the general public. Perfect occasions for distributing these items are conferences, trade shows, sports events, business events, or any gatherings. Customers and potential customers will be there. Not just that, your competitors will also be present. Make your booth very interesting and eye-catching. In this way, you will stand out among the rest.
Printing Your Promotional Shirt
When using Promotional Shirt, the most common way to maximise their effectiveness is their print. With a stunning quality and overall artistic package, the method of printing should be of good quality. Here are some ways on how to custom print your shirts.
- Heat transfer. This type is widely used in small business. As its name implies, it uses heat to transfer a design to the fabric. It gives a smooth texture on the print but is more likely to crack. This is only intended for small-scale printing.
- Vinyl transfer. This type eliminates the problem of colour layering in heat transfer, wherein green appears on the print when yellow is imprinted on a blue beamng live. It provides support that manufacturers can now mix colours and produce high quality finishes.
- Sublimation printing. This technique is typically used for light coloured print surfaces.
- Screen printing. This method is intended for mass production because of its speed and is inexpensive. It is the most popular type of t-beamng live printing.
- Digital printing. One of the today’s trending methods. Printing using this method on Promotional Shirt is similar to a full colour photo experience. It utilises cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
write by Lani