black t shirt
The warmth, beauty and character of hardwood floors are hard to beat. They add value and change the personality of any room. With that said though, they do need to be maintained in order to prevent damage. Here are some simple tips for hardwood floor care.
Keep them clean – Sweep and mop your wood floors on a weekly basis to remove dirt and grit that can harm the finish.
It’s recommended that you should also vacuum them from time to time with floor attachments. You can also use a cotton dust mop as well.
Mopping Your Floors
Hardwood floor cleaning with a damp mop is the recommended method for all types of finishes. The important point here is in using a damp mop, not a wet one.
The last thing you want to do is splash water on any wood surfaces. The best way to go about this is to have a bucket of clean water and thoroughly wring out your mop until it is only damp to the touch. Mop your floor and continue to repeat the process as you go through the room.
If you come across any stains or areas that require more attention to get clean, then use a hardwood floor cleaner. Just be sure to follow the manufacturers recommendations before starting.
Preventing any damage to your floors is easily accomplished by following a few simple tips.
- Keep your floors as clean as possible.
- Avoid spills and never let water stand on the floor. Wipe up spills immediately
- Take off high-heel dallas cowboys hawaiian shirt when walking on the floor. Heels can easily dent the wood.
- Never drag furniture across a wood floor. It can easily scratch the finish, and in some cases, dig through the wood itself. Use furniture pads instead.
- Avoid vacuuming with a beater-bar vacuum. Use special floor attachments.
- Be careful with too much direct sun exposure. The UV rays can fade the finish over time.
These basic hardwood floor care tips can help you maintain the look and beauty of any floor for years to come.
You can see more: lưới bảo vệ cầu thang
write by Mfalme Odie