black t shirt
Ballet and many other styles of dance are quickly becoming more popular than ever. This means that dancers and teachers alike are constantly trying to find new and inventive ways of to stand out when performing whether for dance shows, festivals or competitions. A great way to do this is to use a ballet tutu.
There is a great array of ballet tutus which can be bought online or in your local dance shop. Look online for some great deals on dance tutus and matching attire. Hairbands, scrunchies, leggings and glovettes can really set a costume alight!
Different looks can be created by adding accessories to your tutu and by teaming it with different items. Here are a few quick ideas to inspire you:
1. Metallic coloured tutus look great when worn with matching leggings and can be worn with jazz deer hunting shirt or boots.
2. Animal print tutus with matching nets and black or tan footless tights can be turned into a striking costume by adding face paint to your face or body. Great for young children!
3. Neon coloured tutus look great under stage lights and look funky when worn with matching anklewarmers, hairbands or scrunchies.
4. Hologram fabrics make excellent dance tutus due to the metallic glitter effect. You have all the elasticity of Nylon Lycra to allow for complete freedom of movement but with the shimmer of glitter. This looks great for modern or jazz performances!
5. Try using a plain coloured tutu, such as Yellow, Brown, White or Black and buy animal ears or face paint to create a Duck, Cat or Dog. Or just by adding fairy wings or a wand you make yourself a little fairy outfit. A sweet idea for young girls.
6. If you’re going for a ballet style, go for a plain tutu and add matching lace to the shoulder straps and glue small flowers to the front for a lovely girly look. You can also glue the flowers to some hair grips for the hair too.
7. Zany fabrics such as Rainbow or Stripey fabrics can be teamed with fabulous coloured nets for a truly memorable performance. Particularly if you dye your ballet deer hunting shirt to match.
If you want a more subtle dance tutu, try some shorter tutu dresses from Capezio or Bloch. The soft tulle layers, give the effect of a tutu, are available in a limited number of colours but are really good value.
Alternatively try a Bando, which consists of several layers of short net sewn onto an elastic waistband. This can be worn with a matching leotard to create the look of a tutu but for a fraction of the cost. These are great value and means the leotard can be worn separately for a completely different performance.
All in all, dance tutus are a great item to perform in and the choices available are now endless!
You can see more: lưới cầu thang
write by John Rogers