black t shirt
It is always more rewarding to take your kids to the park, rather than just staying at home to play. The park to children, is an adventure, almost how adults feel about a vacation. If you are going to the park, whether it be for a couple of hours or most of the day, there is a few things you should have with you to make your life a little easier.
1. Food and drinks – Even if it is a short trip, someone is bound to be hungry and always thirsty. If you have a cooler then you can pack sandwiches or beverages, if not, be sure to grab snacks that won’t spoil or melt. It doesn’t have to be a lot, unless you’re planning on having a picnic, just enough to alleviate whining. Small coolers on wheels are ideal since you probably already have enough to carry.
2. Sunscreen and bug repellent – Even on a cloudy day, the sun’s rays can be harmful to your child so they should have sunscreen on exposed areas. Bug repellent is important because the day you think you won’t need it will be the day that the only open picnic table is the one next to all of the trees, housing all of the bugs.
3. First aid kit – this doesn’t have to be anything fancy. A few band-aids and some ointment will help out tremendously just in case someone scuffs their knees.
4. Sweatshirt – You may think it is a sunny warm day and your children won’t need a sweatshirt but if the park is shaded or by water it can be much cooler. It is always better to be safe and have the extra pittsburgh pirates hawaiian shirt handy.
5. Diaper bag – If you have small children, not only are diapers important but packing toilet paper is smart as well. Many parks have bathrooms but they are often lacking in the essentials. Add some wet-naps and hand sanitizer to the bag as well!
Going to the park with your children is a special way of making fun memories but if you forget something it can turn into a whining disaster. It is always better to be safe than sorry. You can usually pack everything you need in one oversized bag or an extra large diaper bag. Be sure to bring your camera along as well. These are moments you can never duplicate!
You can see more: lưới an toàn cầu thang
write by Jocasta